Our client is a leading European bank with a strong presence globally, and we are hiring for a Credit & Risk Project Manager (IT) as part of their expansion plans in Singapore. We are looking for strong Project Management professionals with strong experience in Credit Risk and Wealth Management.
- Lead and manage in-house Credit stream application to ensure successful implementations and delivery of the project that meet the firm's objectives.
- Ensuring that appropriate project resources are involved in the initiatives, including technology, business unit, and project resources.
- To communicate with both internal and external stakeholders on project gaps and risks.
- Responsible to ensure the projects comply with the guidelines of the bank.
- Hands-on experience in handling Credit & Risk projects, and have a good understanding of Wealth Products.
- Strong project management skills, with relevant experience in driving successfully big projects with budgets of multiple millions of dollars.
- Strong stakeholder management skills as the role requires to communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
We invite all experienced Credit/Risk Project Managers who are keen to join this leading European bank to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)