My client is a leading Oil Trading company with a big presence in Singapore. As an expansion plan, they are looking at hiring Crude Oil Trading Manager reporting to the Head of Department.
My client is a leading Oil Trading company with a big presence in Singapore.
As an expansion plan, they are looking at hiring Crude Oil Trading Manager reporting to the Head of Department.
Role & Responsibilities: Trading Crude oil and related products
- Physical Trading (include logistics, chartering, storage, crude oil blending etc)
- Active price exposure management & P&L reporting
- Establishing and building 3rd Party trading relationships
- Tender preparation, Derivatives trading
- Achieve yearly budget of the trading book in term of volume, revenue and profit
- A key member of the team
- Ensure compliance with all applicable internal policies and external laws & regulations at all times.
- Actively seek ways to grow and expand fuel oil related business and trading activities consistent with the corporate strategy.
- Work closely with Business Development department such that value added opportunities relevant to the Trading Book are identified and monetised.
- Provide timely feedback on projects and investment opportunities.
- Responsible of chartering and storage activities that the trading book undertakes.
- Other potential engagements in other work areas within the Company.
- Degree / Diploma in Business Management ,Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of trading experience (physical and derivatives) in crude oil trading with good understand of bunker market in Singapore and China
- Capable to run a trading book independently
- In-depth understanding of market and pricing structure in related products/areas
- Strong business acumen with high integrity
- Analytic and has a keen eye for details
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-driven and results oriented
- Must be willing to travel
Please note due to high volume of applicants, we will be able to reply only to the shortlisted candidates.
Suitable candidates who fill the requirements, please send your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Consultant Banking and Financial Services
Hudson Global Resources (Singapore) Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 18S9265
EA Personnel Registration ID: R1109637