- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- 14 déc. 17
Customer Journey Manager (Mgr/AVP) - Group Lifestyle Financing
Customer Journey Manager (Mgr/AVP) - Group Lifestyle FinancingOverall Job Purpose:
- Working within our new Data Ecosystem & Partnerships team, you will be responsible for designing the end-to-end customer experience so that all the Data Ecosystem Partners can engage the common customers extensively in the decision making process for any purchases, especially as upstream as possible.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Design the end-to-end customer experience
- Accountable for the engagement effectiveness with the target customer segment
- Work with the Data Product Developer team to identify new data insights that can be used to enrich the CFS customer journey and that will lead to better customer experience and increased revenue across industry partners.
- Develop a dynamic framework of system driven triggers and draft out a roadmap of customer lifestage events to support holistic engagement of customers
- Continually refine the engagement model to pair customer behaviors and establish the triggers with relevant engagement actions.
- Work with CFS Product and Services teams to develop a new suite of CFS bundles that comprises OCBC products and other Ecosystem partner products and services.
- Work with the Data Developer and Data Alliance Management teams to ideate potential new use cases that would benefit CFS and to work on align all relevant or to create new processes
- Synchronize with marketing to ensure communications and engagement is effective.
- Develop measurement metrics for customer experience
General Knowledge & Experience:
- Prior product manager or segment manager experience; exposure to customer experience
- Exposure to use of data analysis to support business
- Some knowledge of business analytics and monetization of business ideas.
- Preferably prior exposure to database and analytical marketing functions.
- Ability to analyze and articulate key trends through visualized data
Communication & Soft Skills:
- Ability to work across divisions and functional units
- Able to think of creative customer engagement solutions and end-to-end
- Ability to articulate the bigger picture but with attention to details to ensure successful execution.