Job description Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
Wealth and Personal Banking is our new global business combining Retail Banking and Wealth Management; and Global Private Banking, to become one of the world’s largest global wealth managers with USD1.4 trillion in assets. Across Asia, where wealth pools are growing faster than in any other region, HSBC’s wealth revenues grew 12% in 2019 (year-on-year) to USD5.7 billion. Our dedicated colleagues serve millions of customers worldwide across the entire spectrum of private wealth, ranging from personal banking individuals and families, through to business owners, investors and ultra-high-net-worth individuals. We provide products and services such as bank accounts, credit cards, personal loans and mortgages, as well as asset management, insurance, wealth management and private banking, that best suit our customers’ needs.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our team as a Customer Service Associate (Bank teller)
. Principal Responsibilities
- Provide over-the-counter banking services and assist with enquiries from customers
- Handle all over-the-counter banking transactions
- Promote HSBC products and services in a prompt, efficient and professional manner
- Handle bulk cash transfer and deposits
- Report suspicious transactions to proper channels
- Holder of GCE O Levels or Higher NITEC qualification
- Relevant customer service experience in a financial institution
- Customer-oriented with strong interpersonal and communications skills
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic retail banking environment
- A self-starter who can work independently and under minimal supervision
- Good command of spoken and written English
To be considered for this role, the relevant rights to work in Singapore is required. You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.