As a Customer Success Analyst, you will be responsible for customer adoption, retention and satisfaction for a group of clients. Our client is a IT software firm, they sell HR/ recruitment software to MNCs.
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with enterprise clients in ensuring and maintaining overall customer health
- Developing success plans for customers that outline their critical success factors, metrics for success, potential issues, and provide recommendations
- Proactively partnering internal teams in reviewing client's usage of platform and periodically engage clients
- Meet/exceed quarterly renewal targets by proactively managing renewal portfolio and ensuring on-time customer retention
- Perform onboarding activities and product demonstrations post purchase
- Coordinate the engagement of other resources (e.g. Delivery, Sales, etc.) to ensure ongoing customer success
- Proactively identify issues/risks and escalate internally for prompt resolution
- Act as the voice of the customer and collect feedback to drive continuous improvement across all areas including product
- 2 years of experience in a sales, account management or business development role
- Highly motivated, goal-driven, outgoing, inquisitive, and customer-centric
- Solid interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills; ability to work with various teams across the board with varying skill sets
- Demonstrated background in working with enterprise clients
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively.