- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 19 juin 18
Cyber Security Customer Success Manager
Opportunity to join an industry leader as Cyber Security Customer Success Manager in their Industrial Cyber Security Department.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for developing relationships with key customers that promote retention, loyalty and expansion of the adoption of Cyber Security products and services. The CSM will lead customer evaluations and project implementations at large enterprises including the engagement of other teams in the organization to successfully complete the project. This role requires a combination of technical product and solutions expertise with effective customer engagement to understand and maximize the value of our products and solutions and the customers’ experience with them. The CSM ensures that customers are satisfied with the products and services they receive, and he/she will drive improvement across the Cyber Security organization in areas needing improvement. The CSM will partner with Sales to identify and foster critical customer engagements that increase the footprint of Cyber Security products and services.
• Responsible for project planning solution delivery at large enterprises
• Ensure proper customer configuration and operation prior to installation handoff
• Conducts initial customer training and ensure utilization of the product
• Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle
• Tracks critical customer issue to ensure resolution
• Routinely meets with customer to reports and issues and ensure forward progress
• Serve as the customer’s trusted technical advisor.
• Professionally represent the H-ICS business in interactions with internal and external customers and business partners as required.
• Participate in sales calls providing technical support and presentation or demonstrations.
• Conducting lab trials and Customer evaluation sessions on-site, including integrating into customer environment.
• Monitor and improve service quality and integrity
• Acquire technical knowledge of systems and services required to resolve problems as soon as identified.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar education
• 3-5+ years’ experience in enterprise IT/OT security solutions, preferably into industrial and critical infrastructure organizations
• CISSP certification – advantage
• Experience with cyber security technologies
• Project management experience
• Deep understanding of Cybersecurity standards
• Good understanding of products such as Firewalls, Antivirus, IDS, IPS, Networking and Communications
• Demonstrated analytical, planning and problem solving skills
• Builds strong business relationships
• Strong presentation skills. Good internal and external communication skills
• Ability to work in a global, multi-cultural environment
• Good knowledge of the English language written and spoken.
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D