- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- LMA Recruitment
- 13 juin 18
Cyber Security Researcher
We have an opportunity to join an industry leader as Cyber Security Researcher in their Industrial Cyber Security Department.
The Industrial Cyber Security researcher will be working closely with the Industrial Cyber Security team to understand the problem, research approaches, design solutions, manage third-party research vendors, and evaluate the results. The Cybersecurity Researcher will also collaborate with industry partners, local academia and national research laboratories to advance the field of Industrial Cyber Security.
• Analyze common process control systems or architectures to identify and evaluate security strength and weakness.
• Investigate emerging attacker methodologies, including malware, attack vector, attack path, attacker tools to assess their functionality, origin and purpose.
• Research solutions to challenging industrial cyber security problems.
• Executing engagements; defining scope, coordinating attacks, executing tests and reporting findings, following an established methodology in accordance with defined processes
• Stay current with Singapore Cybersecurity R&D program.
• Identify and manage third-party research partners to clearly define roles and responsibilities, perform due diligence, and generate progress reports.
• Stay current on and maintain proficiency with current products and technologies in the cyber security domain
• Maintain up-to-date awareness of computer network exploitation and attack tools and tradecraft, threats and vulnerabilities, and respective countermeasures.
• Collaborates with and provides consulting services to internal and external clients in a trusted advisor role.
• Prepare technical reports and documentation.
• Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications
• Requires 10 – 25% travel
• Master’s or higher degrees desired, but a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree 7 years of directly related experience.
• Advanced knowledge of cyber security, including expert knowledge in one or more of: malware analysis, reverse engineering, vulnerability detection/mitigation, information assurance
• Familiarity with at least one of the following programming languages:
• Working experience with virtualization, networking, open source and Microsoft
• 5 years of experience in networking technologies.
• 5 years of experience with Cyber Security Technologies
• 5 years of experience in Industrial Control Systems Technologies
• CISSP Certification or related security certifications
Preferred Requirements and Experience:
• Expert knowledge of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set tactics, techniques, and procedures
• Advanced knowledge of cyber security, including reverse engineering, vulnerability detection and mitigation, malware analysis
• Ability to analyze complex software systems for cyber security flaws.
• In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform
• Understanding of networking fundamentals, including network hardware, systems, protocols, and network management applications and tools.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. NetFlow, Full Packet Capture), and other attack artifacts in support of incident investigations.
• Experience in security technology and proficiency with the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, IDS/IPS, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, and Network Forensics.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft technologies including Active Directory, DNS, WSUS, Terminal Server, PowerShell, SQL Database, etc.
• Experience with log collection, management, and reporting
• Experience with enterprise and industrial wireless technology
• Strong report writing skills and ability to explain complex security issues in a formal presentation format.
• Result oriented
• Confident – ability to work with minimal supervision
• Open minded- Integrative thinker
• Effective communicator
• Customer service orientated
EA Reg no: R1216327
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D