We are seeking a Cybersecurity Professional to join the Global Access Management team within Cybersecurity and be responsible for securing employee access to our core applications in the most efficient, compliant and user-friendly manner, innovatively using the latest industry standards and tools. As the operations arm of the IAM Program, the team executes the end-to-end identity and access management activities for Visa critical platforms and select applications, particularly those that are subject to regulatory requirements, i.e. SOX, FFIEC, SSAE 18, and PCI DSS. This position will focus on essential IAM services, i.e. onboarding, transfer, off-boarding, and revalidation processes.
Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Provide security related access management support for world class IBM z/OS operating system using IBM's award-winning Resource Access Control Facility (RACF) and zSecure reporting tool.
- Provide security access management support for Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) NonStop (Tandem) operating systems using industry leader, XYPRO Xygate security product (XAC, XOS, XPQ, and XHE).
- Work with other Information Security professionals to identify automation opportunities, design and develop solutions to streamline manual processes, and implement solutions.
- Collaborate and support a variety of IT and Business Team Users throughout the company across the globe with IAM services.
- Provide high quality Access Management Security service through use of access request processing, meeting Service Level Agreements (SLA), troubleshooting and resolving access related incidents.
- Manage security related procedures for z/OS and HPE NonStop/Tandem systems using today's latest collaboration tools such as Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Teams and Wiki.
- Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the supported systems and applications; coordinate access management related audit and compliance tasks, such as user access reporting and remediation.
- Ensure high quality support by having flexibility to accommodate and support security related changes to servers and applications during maintenance windows as needed.
- Participate in global team on-call support to provide excellent customer service and gain exposure to other operating systems managed by our Cybersecurity IAM team.
- Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor.
- Ability to gather and document business requirements and implement solutions.
- Ability to work effectively with other functional areas and understand operational and cultural issues relevant to achieving superior results
- Must be flexible and able to manage multiple tasks and priorities on very tight deadlines.
- Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules to completion.
- Ability to work independently and in collaboration with others to achieve a high level of success
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with the ability to develop, maintain and foster constructive relationships with others.
- Dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent understanding of how complex Cybersecurity tools, technologies, frameworks and other systems fit together and operate as a whole.
- Consistently demonstrate knowledge of security requirements, tools and technologies and ensures compliance with the process, policies in meeting Customer SLA's.
- Articulate with reasoning the processes and policies to the customer as it applies to their request.
- Be adaptable to learn quickly about new technologies.
- A minimum of 4 years Computer Management and/or Information Security job related experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 2 years with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD).
- Understanding of information security principles and IT infrastructure including operating systems, applications, communications and network protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to effectively communicate and present.
- Analytical thinker with strong organizational skills; attention to detail is a must
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in cybersecurity and/or related fields
- ITIL, CISM, CISSP or other comparative information security certifications
- Microsoft Office suite (Power Point, Word, Excel, MS Outlook or equivalent)
- Knowledge of network and systems architecture, operating systems, and applications.
- Good working knowledge of Identity Access Management lifecycle and processes.