DataSpark - Software Engineer #TeSA
DataSpark was created from a vision to transform Singtel's rich and unique repository of data into business value and social impact. Our data products and services provide powerful insights and advanced analytics capabilities to businesses, government agencies, and other telecommunication companies. We strive for our analytics to be trustworthy and relevant to our clients while adhering to high standards of data privacy.
At DataSpark, you get to work with rich and diverse datasets, cutting edge technology, and you get to see the impact of your results in real business and government decisions, which in turn provide positive social benefit for consumers at a large scale. As a startup that is part of Singtel, DataSpark provides an enviable work environment with spirited trailblazing and industrial countenance. Working alongside creative, energetic and passionate teammates from around the world, you get to be a part of our exciting growth journey as we build the company to the next level.
This job role is supported by the structured development programme for mid-career professionals under the TechSkills Accelerator (TeSA) initiative, led by Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) in partnership with SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG) and Workforce Singapore (WSG).
The programme aims to provide Singaporeans aged 40 and above with a tech-related job while being reskilled or upskilled. Mid-career professionals will have the assurance of being employed in a paid job while attending structured Company-Led Training for in-demand tech skills. They will also gain experience in a tech role to tap into the good careers that the infocomm sector offers.
For more information on the programme, please visit www.imtalent.sg/TeSAMidCareer Responsibilities
- Conduct business requirement analysis, design, develop, test, deploy and support complex and advanced applications and SDK for mobile platforms
- Collaborate with product managers to lead agile product development process and software development principles in full development cycle
- Lead and mentor development team
- Collaborate with platform and data science teams to define, design, and ship new services
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Working with devOps and client support engineers to deploy and improve software
- Degree Computer Science or related field preferred
- industry experience in software product life cycles, both traditional enterprise software development or agile internet data product development
- Solid skills in software design, coding, debugging, performance testing and system programming
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, ability to learn and master in a fast-paced environment