- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
As a Data Analyst, you will be tasked with managing all aspects of any new work/project assessments thoroughly from inception to delivery. You will need to build close working relationships with chief data office to design and implement specific data requirements based on bank's data standards. In addition, as Data Analyst you will also work closely with Project teams, partners and 3rd party vendors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Work closely with business users to understand their data analysis needs/requirements and build specifications that will include clear definition of business value for data analysis, approach for extracting the data required from Golden Sources and definition of business rules/logic.
* This role will require an alignment to the Bank's Data Quality Management Framework to ensure data quality controls, governance and compliance is aligned with the Bank's Data Strategy and Architecture.
* Proactively develop use cases for the application of data analytics to meet different business needs. Build data models/scenarios and demonstrate to business the possibilities of generating insights
* Partner with system and data owner to establish to document Data Standards of individual critical data attributes.
* Perform data quality controls assessment, identify gaps and follow-up with data owners for remediation.
* Responsible for standard/advanced profiling of data attributes to assess data quality.
* Conduct gap analysis against the established DQMF framework & guidelines to assess levels of adherence.
* Support transition of data quality and data governance capabilities into BAU
* You will need to develop a standard set of analytic tools to enable business to perform data analytics
* Provide data readiness reviews before implementation and manage any issues which may arise from this
* Data Visualisation - This role highly require data story telling skills using data visualisation
tools like Microstrategy, Tableau etc.
Qualifications and Skills
* Documentation - Data Dictionary/Data Modelling/Data Lineage/Business Rules/DQ Rules/ Data Standards, Etc.
* Report Types - Gap Analysis/Problem Analysis/Completeness Dashboards, Etc.
* Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, Etc.
* Strong query language skills (SQL , Hive ,HBase , ETL )
* Good experience with Business Intelligence tools and Decision Support Systems
* Strong data analysis skills using Hive , Spark , Python , R , Microstrategy and Tableau.
* Proven experience in working with key stakeholders within the business
* Proven problem solving skills
* Proven Experience in Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
* Stakeholder Management / Analysis
* Presentation Skills - Data Story telling using visualisations is must
* Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...