Chappuis Halder & Co (CH&Co) is a global consulting firm dedicated to the financial services industry. We offer advisory and expertise to retail & private banks, corporate & investment banks and insurance companies for both their businesses and functions. CH&Co is known for its experience and research regarding digital transformation, finance and risk management as well as business processes and operational efficiency. To support our growing activities in Asia, we are currently looking for a data scientist to join our project in Singapore. The role will be a 12-month contract position.
- Be part of the APAC Cyber Security team to implement advanced controls or visualizations for stakeholders across the bank, including but is not limited to the Infrastructure Security, Data Leakage Prevention, Physical Security, Anti-Fraud, Security Risk Management, Cyber Threat Intelligence, Operations, Human Resources and Compliance
- Understand stakeholders needs, translate into data analytics project
- Implement design of solutions using open source tools, locate the relevant data sources with data owners
- Run the test, write corresponding documentation
- Liaise with production team to industrialize the analytical solution (control, visualizations, report)
- Bachelor's degree or above in Information Technology or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Data Analytics, hands-on experience in delivery lifecycle of IT projects
- Good communications and interpersonal skills, fluent in English
- Hands-on experience in the following technical skills
Databases: Document-oriented DB, Graph DB, SQL DB
Software: PowerBI or Tableau
Data Science techniques: data pre-processing, unsupervised/supervised learning, video analysis (object detection), network analysis, text mining
Interested candidates please send your application to our Regional HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.