- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDD, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 15 juil. 18 2018-07-15
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
The COO Business Services & Controls team require a Data Architect to provide vision, leadership, analysis, and design expertise in creating and executing an Enterprise Data Strategy for Group COO Projects like Information & Cyber security (ICS) transformation in the bank. The successful candidate should own all data modelling aspects of integrating Bank Service Catalogue data with any new data sources specific to ICS and support Senior Project Manager in all aspects of data delivery.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
* Create Data Strategy for ICS Program based on banks standard architecture, collaborate with technology (CDO) and management teams to understand structural requirements and define standards for how data will be stored, consumed, integrated, and managed across the program.
* Develop, maintain, and evangelize data architecture principles, policies and standards.
* Work with business analysts, CDO, source system support teams, and other partners to prioritize and drive the data deliverables across multiple data platform efforts such as data acquisition, data modelling, data distribution , data analytics and reporting.
* Work closely with business leaders, proactively communicating and collaborating with them throughout the entire delivery lifecycle
* Provide leadership and guidance for developing and maintaining data architecture and DQMF standards which adhere to industry best practices.
* Articulate the trade-offs, benefits and risks of all architecture and design solutions as in when required.
* Collaborate closely with ITO/CDO and business partners to define and implement effective and efficient solutions to business challenges and opportunities that require data management or data analytics involvement.
* Possess strong understanding of data modelling tools and standards, ETL tools, and big data technologies.
* Create a culture of data transparency and data-driven decision making by listening for the pain points and concretely showing how you can solve them;.
* Work with the development teams in iterative sprints to implement the model and optimize the performance and scalability of the system through to production
* Clear and concise communication, interpersonal, organizational and team building skills, business judgment, and proven leadership
* This role highly require candidate with strong data management, data analytics and data visualisation expertise.
*10+ years exp hands on data architecture, data integration, business intelligence and data analysis technologies
* At least 5+ years of exp in leading data delivery teams with architect capacity
* In-depth understanding of data integration best practices, leading industry applications & features such as master data management, entity resolution, data quality assessment, metadata management etc.
* Strong people management skills, including the ability to provide candid constructive feedback to analysts and project team members with a focus on accountability and development for team and self
* Must be comfortable working with all project stakeholders including business users, architects, project managers, business analysts, developers, test analysts, and production support team
*Able to creatively apply analytical solutions to business problems and can think out of the box in adapting to changes.
*Ability to work under constant pressure to tight deadlines and deliver high quality output.
*Certification in TOGAF highly desired.
* Documentation -Data Strategy/Target Data Architecture/Data Classification/Reference Architecture/Data Quality framework etc.
* Artefacts - Business capability models, future-state architecture , roadmaps , conceptual data models , business context diagrams etc.
* Process/Data Modelling - 'As Is'/'To Be'/ Visio/Enterprise Architect/Erwin, Etc.
* Project Management Methodologies - Waterfall SDLC , Agile , Scrum etc.
* Strong data architecture skills using Big Data (Hive , Spark , HBase , Hadoop , kakfa , Solr) , SQL , NOSQL , Microstrategy or Tableau.
* Experience in building conversational BI / Artificial Intelligence /Machine Learning highly desired.
* Proven Experience in Data Architecture , Data Management and Data Quality Management techniques.
* Stakeholder Management / Analysis
* Presentation Skills - Data Story telling using visualisations is must
* Soft Skills - Communication/Negotiation/Relationship Building/Influencing
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...