Data Architect (Engineering)
- $150 - $180k per annum
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Globesoft Services Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 12C6296
- 16 mars 19
One of our Global Financial Client's is looking for a Data Architect with minimum 15 years of experience and has strong hands on experience in Big Data Engineering tools, data modelling, analytics, visualization, data integration, data warehousing, machine learning based model development. Salary Range - $150,000 - $180,000
Big data engineering with experience in Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Modelling, Visualization, Analytics, Machine Learning.
- Working with stakeholders to define technology solutions for business requirements.
- Liaise with different technology teams to define the future architecture and application roadmap. Create/maintain principles, practices, and standards to get there. Influence leadership and staff to constantly move towards it. Monitor the adoption and efficacy of architectural standards and practices.
- Experience in driving the change across the Data engineering team.
- Create awareness and buy-in amongst various stakeholders about architecture.
- Minimum 15 years of experience of services, product development, infrastructure and security experience as an architect or similar hands-on technology leadership role
- Experience designing, building, and operating high volume, client facing Software as a service products.
- Overall experience of projects involving one/more of relevant Data Analytics technology areas like BIG Data engineering, Data Warehousing, Data Integration, Data Quality, Data Modelling, Visualization, Analytics, Machine Learning based model development.
- Strong on new / recent technology stacks, software development tools and practices, application and system performance monitoring, and the patterns and practices
- Strong understanding of infrastructure, integration, virtualization, storage, networks, and security technologies.
- Detailed understanding of Industry data model, reporting data model and other standard data model required to support build-out of static and dynamic analytical capabilities
- Expertise in large databases involving e.g. Oracle, Teradata etc
- Expertise in Data Integration tools/platform e.g. Informatica, IBM Data Stage etc
- Expertise in Visualization tools/platform e.g. Qlik, Power BI etc
- Expertise in Big Data Engineering tools/platform e.g. Cloudera, Horton Works, apache etc. Indepth experience in hdfs, hive impala, kafka, Spark, Yarn.
- Good experience with big scale technology modernizations and platform migrations of data warehouse, data marts, reporting tools etc
- Able to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to diverse audiences.
- Strong stakeholder management experience with ability to influence the decisions
EA Reg. No. R1330510 | EA License No. 12C6296