Data Business Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , Numéro de Licence EA : 09C5506
- 11 avr. 18 2018-04-11
A Global Corporate Bank is looking for a senior business analyst to join one of their critical projects in the Regulatory space.
In this role you will be part of a key business analysis team a global corporate bank focused on helping the bank implement one of their key regulatory tools.
Your key value add to the team will be your experience in managing stakeholders with your communication skills and your expereince in streamlining data from different areas and streams within the bank.
- At least 5 - 6 years of working experience as a business analyst, ideally in a project related to regulatory data
- Experience in data streamlining and client onboarding would be a huge advantage especially in the corporate banking space
- Good communication skills necessary. Must be able to communicate with different stakeholders and manage timelines within the bank
This role will give you a chance to not only work in a leading global bank with experienced industry leaders but also be part of a core team which will be setting up a leading regulatory tool from scratch.
If this sounds like an interesting role, kindly send your updated CV to Shreeya Bhan [Registration Number: R1549555]
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Gloabl Recruiters 2017