My Client is a Global Investment Management firm. As part of their strategy to expand in the region, they have added a new headcount to hire a Data Engineer. They are looking for an experience data engineer or developer with strong communication skills to work closely with data scientist and BI analyst in preparing data for business use case.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and implement scalable and robust software platforms for ingesting and transforming datasets for visualization purposes
- Responsible for the capture of analytics technology which can be quickly delivered using Agile delivery methods ( SAFe)
- Build data pipelines to bring information from source systems, harmonize and cleanse data to support analytics initiatives for core business metrics and performance trends.
- Perform data profiling to understand data quality and advise practical measures to address such data issues through data transformation and data loading
To be successful, individual must possess:
- A recognized degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a Quant subject
- Experience in data engineering using Azure (ADF, CosmosDB, Blob storage) is a must
- Experience in SQL Server, data modelling, warehousing and SSIS
- Have worked with a range of proprietary, industry standard and open source software/platforms
- You have experience in bringing automation and data quality together with model operationalization.
- Knowledge of Data visualisation tools and salesforce Einstein analytics
- Strong communication skills to work with regional team
- Familiar with Agile delivery methodologies (SAFe)
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to email@example.com.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783