Data Governance, Consultant
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
The Data Governance Consultant will be responsible in the development and execution of Data Strategies and Data Governance initiatives of AIA Singapore
- Plan the development and execution of Data strategies that supports the Enterprise Data roadmap and Govern and set the future enhancement strategy on AIA's enterprise data warehouse by working with the data owners & champions across the business
- Form best practices on data management via the Data Governance Framework and work with IT and data owners/champions to roll out across the organization
- Execution of Data Quality assessment for key systems and critical data elements and Implementation of Data Governance tools like metadata management, reference data management, master data management and data quality
- Own the approach and structure to the data model in EDW by structuring it to the business needs
- Set and execute strategies that will incrementally improve data quality, consistency, currency and completeness and eliminate redundancy
- Oversee governance of data quality through fit-for-purpose data quality reporting to the Data Management Council
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with key internal and external business stakeholders to ensure that data meets the expectation of key business stakeholders
- Collaborate with IT to develop data infrastructure and architecture strategies that promote data quality, seamless data sharing and data accountability
- Bachelor's degree and above in Analytics, Information Systems Management, Computer Science or related fields with 5-8 years of experience in data governance master data management, data quality related projects.
- Able to thrive in a fast paced, highly challenging environment
- Proven and demonstrable ability in implementing business intelligence and reporting frameworks to influence and drive management decisions on strategies
- Able to manipulate and analyse complex, high-volume and high-dimensionality data from various sources
- Good understanding of design and architecture principles
- Team player who is detailed and deadline oriented, with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal , written communications (English) and presentation skill
- Strong analytical, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Expert on any of the Data Governance related tool namely IDQ, AXON, EDC, Data360. Hands-on experience in SQL, Alteryx,Tableau or BI Tool
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.