Data Loss Prevention Lead
- SGD5000 - SGD5600 per month
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , Numéro de Licence EA : 03C5451
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
An exciting Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Lead job opportunity at one of Singapore's renowned banks has just become available.
About the Data Loss Prevention Lead Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for ensuring all DLP operations within the bank.
- Execute DLP strategy and initiatives according to the DLP roadmap including regional roll out planning
- Work with relevant stakeholders to continuously implement DLP measures, build DLP awareness and provide advisory
- Monitor DLP system (Email, Endpoint, Network) to ensure incidents are investigated and escalated in accordance to the DLP Incident response and handling procedures and that all escalated incidents are tracked and followed up from beginning to closure while making sure false positive incidents are effectively and accurately filtered/ fine tuned
- Operation Management of DLP team, including evaluation and management of cases escalated by the DLP analyst and second level responder to any DLP incidents with "High" Impact
- DLP system auditor: to audit the account logins of the DLP System and do the necessary reviews
The successful Data Loss Prevention Lead will need to have at least four years' relevant working experience in information risk management, preferably in the banking sector.
- Experience with administration and operation of Data Loss Prevention tools like Websense and Forcepoint
- Candidates who are proficient or have experience in Websense DLP technology will be preferred
- Experience in development and fine tuning of DLP policy/rules are preferred
- Knowledge in banking processes
- Possession of professional certifications/qualifications such as CRISC or ITIL will be advantageous
This leading bank has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. It has the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment and promotes from within - career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a talented and focused Data Loss Prevention Lead seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Data Loss Prevention Lead role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1762884 Sheryn Loh