Data Management Analyst, Personal Financial Services
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- United Overseas Bank
- 18 janv. 18
Data Management Analyst, Personal Financial ServicesJob Responsiblity:
- Ensure data availability and data quality and smooth operations of the leads management and analytics function
- Troubleshooting issues or investigate complains as and when the need arises
- Enhance existing codes to achieve better outcomes
- Relevant academic with Major in Computing or Computer Science, Data analytics or Information Systems.
- Data management (ETL), highly proficiency in SQL and SAS, with advanced SAS programming skills like using macros and loops is required.
- Good grasp in concepts of process automation and job scheduling
- Good understanding of IBM Campaign, including application administration is required.
- Knowledge of shell scripting (DOS/Unix/Linux) would be an added advantage
- Comfortable looking at logs and lines of data and interpreting them
- Strong communication / inter-personal skills