- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 19 juil. 18 2018-07-19
This role reports to the project lead, Retail Banking Data Management. The successful candidate will adopt best practices and a structured approach towards project management and facilitate country deployment of DQMF policy and procedures enhance data ownership and capabilities of existing team, provide independent assurance of ownership, documentation and controls in RB Data Management process.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Partner with system and process owner to establish end-to-end lineage of individual data attributes
* Perform controls assessment, identify gaps and follow-up with business owners for remediation
* Responsible for profiling of data attributes to assess quality
* Define and monitor at a sub-work stream level key risk and issues and manage them as defined in PMP
* Conduct gap analysis against the established framework & guidelines to assess levels of adherence.
* Work closely with the system SMEs to implement / enhance data quality controls and documentation.
* Support transition of data quality and data governance capabilities into BAU
Qualifications and Skills
* Degree in Accounting, Statistics, or Computer Science specializing in Information Management, or equivalent & PM certifications required (PMP/CAPM etc)
* 7-10 years of work experience in Banking domain involving one or more of the following: Core Banking, Cards & Lending products, Client on boarding or Due diligence, Regulatory or Internal reporting, sanctions/ anti-money-laundering, Risk Management (Market, Credit or Operational), Data Governance or IT or data analysis/ profiling roles supporting the above areas
* Strong MS Office skills required. Knowledge and experience of SQL, experience of working with data profiling and metadata tools will be added advantage
* Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation. Able to manage communications at senior level with process owners and reporting owners in Retail Banking on matters regarding data management
* Able to work independently and familiar with SCB systems and processes
* Experience of working with data profiling and metadata tools
What you can expect from the role:
* Challenging deadlines.
* Interconnected delivery streams requiring on-the-ground programme management expertise to effectively manage dependencies, critical path & interlocks
* Significantly high numbers of stakeholders with diverse viewpoints on data quality & levels of controls required within respective functions.
* Countless conversations and negotiations with multiple stakeholders across multiple locations.
* Satisfaction in delivering against a key objective for the Group.