• Permanent role• Attractive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services firm with a strong presence in Singapore. They are looking for an experienced DBA with experience on MySQL, Oracle and MariaDB to join their team. Job Description
As a Senior Database Administrator, you will be responsible for :
The Successful Applicant
- Executing workload tests while establishing database performance baseline and be responsible for Database sizing, capacity planning, performance tuning, etc.
- Creating primary database storage structure while monitoring and maintaining systems to ensure optimal performance
- Maintaining database standards while implementing action plans to mitigate risks for data management
As a successful applicant, you will have a Degree in Computer Science or relevant field. You will have at least 5 years experience in database administration in Oracle, MySQL, MariaDB & Microsoft SQL Server. You will have experience and knowledge of MYSQL InnoDB Clulster.
You will have experience in Enterprise Oracle Database administration. You will have experience in high-availability database technology. What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Attractive salary package