Delivery Leader ASEAN, Application Development & Maintenance
Job Description: Role: Delivery Leader ASEAN, Application Development & Maintenance
Geographical Coverage: ASEAN
Base Location: Singapore About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant. Summary of Role
The Delivery Leader
is a senior delivery role focusing on one of our critical Service Lines, Application Development & Maintenance (ADM)
. The individual, being based in the local market where clients are, will play a very critical role in ensuring delivery excellence and clients' satisfaction. There will be close internal collaboration with the sales and practice teams to achieve the common goal. Role Responsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- To manage delivery for ASEAN accounts which include large customers across Financial Services, Insurance, Public Sector, Products & Resources
- To manage CXO level stakeholders across ASEAN having varied and extremely high delivery expectations
- Efficiency is the way to sustain, and this role requires strong understanding and experience in COD (Cost of Delivery) planning and execution for major accounts/engagements.
- To expand / implement the best practices across accounts. Need a strong leader who can drive the expansion of ADM footprint across all growth accounts.
- Need a leader with strong people centric attitude through continuous associate engagement, creating environment for proactive skilling & seamless career opportunities, timely reward & recognition ultimately helping in reducing the attrition
- This leader should demonstrate thought-leadership through sharing rich experience/knowledge with other accounts/practices, actively participate in and drive some of the Cognizant organization level / ADM practice level initiatives.
- To collaborate and bring best in class synergy with all other service lines, delivery and sales teams to work cohesively and exceed customer satisfaction.
- To establish regular connects with clients (CXO level) and present QBRs & other status reports to increase visibility of the larger delivery team.
- Will be responsible for all associates in the country within the practice and will works in grooming, mentoring and hiring talent.
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Strong experience in handling delivery of major Global/Growth accounts, Customers, handling CXO level stakeholders with people centric attitude
- Requires strong experience in running major engagement model transformations from capacity-based model to Outcome-Based model
- Experience in sharing proactive proposals and driving revenue growth for the accounts.
- Experience in driving major practice level / organization level initiatives
- Should have willingness & flexibility to adopt changes and ready to take up challenging roles
- Should have good understanding and experience of overall ADM processes. Also need strong understanding of Automation using CAC and application of Lean processes.
- Need strong collaboration with all key stakeholders and encourage/promote cohesive environment.
- Should have a good understanding of ITIL, Cloud, DevOps and digital transformation practices
- Banking and Insurance domain experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Motivate team to upskill and be relevant to client & organization.