About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Our Ideal Candidate
- Responsible for contributing to the full development lifecycle
- Leading the development team with Agile methodology
- Develop solutions to business problems using modern software development best practices.
- Coordinate with other teams in Technology to design and new functionalities
- Be a self-starter and be able to quickly grasp and understand the Sales Business domain.
- Able to face senior business users. Interact with the users to gather the requirements
- 10+ years hands on working in the investment banking IT experience. Investment banking experience required, preferably working in FM Sales Technology area in past
- Proficient in multi-threading, data structure and design patterns.
- Experience in data modelling.
- Proficient in MSSQL development work
- Understanding of supervised machine learning models and libraries.
- Experience with MIS initiatives. Experience with MicroStrategy, Tableau or Qlik-view is preferred
- Experience with Data analytics
- Experience with Perl, Python, Ruby or other scripting languages
- Experience in Dev-ops automation tools such as Jenkins, Gradle, GitHub, Artifactory and Ansible
- Experience with Scrum/Agile methods
- Financial Markets Sales knowledge
- Good understanding of Client onboarding life cycle
- Investment banking extensive experience and ability to deal with top C level executives within Financial Market Sales and Structuring teams.
- Good experience in financial market product and Sales Credit model
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Outstanding problem solving skills
- Proactive, self -starter, autonomous
- Good team spirit
- Ability to work under pressure with multiple assignment
- A plus if have strong knowledge and previous experience in end-to-end design, and subsequent support of large-scale data processing systems
- Familiarity and confidence working in an "agile" development environment.
- Who can drive / facilitate the requirements and development effort with the business.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .