- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- Focus on identifying the feature set for the application and translating that to a user experience for the development team.
- Complete the information architecture, user flows, wireframes, visual design, and high-fidelity mock-ups and style guides.
- Manage allocations of developers.
- Responsible to keep the developer's skills relevant through ongoing training
- Work closely with ScrumMaster to ensure deliverables are completed
- Knowledgeable in new development technique and tools such as use of patterns and secure code practices
- Experienced in managing a large-scale development organization in microservices across borders
- Conversant with the latest development tools and trends such as JIRA, CI/CD, Confluence
- Able to articulate strategic directions
- Expertise in research, analysis, problem solving, design and delivery of solutions
- Working experience as a full stack developer is a plus