- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 16 août 18 2018-08-16
Job Summary: Devops Engineer
Experience: 4+ years
Work location: Singapore
· Responsible for setting up the development and production environment for the project.
· Responsible for setting up scalable and maintainable systems and components for the project.
· Responsible for managing all network and routing for the project including load balancing.
· Responsible for managing all development and production infrastructure such as servers, storage, networks and databases.
· Responsible for provisioning virtual machines, databases, application software.
· Responsible for developing automation scripts for build and release of systems.
· Responsible for planning system work for the project.
· Responsible for surfacing any issue and instability to the team.
· Responsible for software patching and upgrades.
· Required to work with the team to troubleshoot all system issues.
· Required to harden all software and systems of the project.
· Required to work closely with the team to ensure a successful delivery of the project.
· Required to build monitoring and logging system for the project.
· Required to work with other FMs and operators to ensure end to end system delivery.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Core JavaPL1Required
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1User Experience&PrototypingNARequired
* Proficiency Legends
Proficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.