- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 19 janv. 19
De Devops Engineer
Part of the project DevOps teamto take on the exciting and challenging role of delivering and maintaining alarge-scale project using AGILE software development methodology.
· Work with the application development team todefine the application data model and work on tuning and optimizing databaserelated operation.
· Provides production support and responsiblefor the resolution of database related issues and duty rotation forafter-office-hours support.
· Provides support to application team ondatabase related matters (e.g. data patching, application deployments,extracting data from database for reporting)
· Plan and strategize data mapping for migrationof data from legacy systems to support the deployment of the project, ensuringno data loss during conversion.
· Review data mapping/conversion/integrationspecs between systems to ensure appropriate mapping quality and adherence tomodelling strategies.
· Ensures timeliness and accuracy of data syncduring co-existence with legacy systems.
· Responsible for developing and maintainingdatabase-related codes / scripts such as data sync scripts, data maskingscripts, stored procedures etc.
· Ensure database services and serversavailability
· Install and configure Oracle Database andassociated products
· Provide operational support including
- Ensuring Oracle database patches are performedin accordance to the patch release cycle
- Reviewing and maintaining of database accounts
- Monitoring and optimising databaseperformance, such as optimising queries, creating indexes etc.
- Configuring RMAN backup on database
- Ensuring Oracle database is hardening inaccordance to standards
J ob Job Requirement s
· Degree or Diploma in Computer Science,Computer or Electronics Engineering, Information Technology or relateddisciplines
· At least 3 years of working experience withOracle 11g database or above in an Oracle RAC Active-Active environment setup,including setting up and managing the environment.
· Experience in working with ETL and dataco-existence technology with legacy systems.
· Expected to acquire some domain knowledge todevelop and maintain the stored procedures, data masking scripts and data syncscript
· Experience in Oracle 12c will be addedadvantage.
· Experience with DB audit and security will beadded advantage
· Experience with data masking products will beadded advantage
· Experience with Oracle database on SolarisCluster setup will be added advantage
· Experience with MS SQL will be added advantage
· Good analytical and writing skills
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leadingprofessional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating andtechnology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultativeapproach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficientbusinesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 195 on Fortune 5002017 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us onTwitter: Cognizant.