QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Create and maintain a secure, robust, highly automated, and scalable infrastructure
- Maintain AWS and Azure infrastructure to ensure efficient and state-of-the-art operations: self-healing, auto-scaling, disaster recovery, etc.
- Ensure and maintain full automation of routine development tasks, continuous integration, and continuous delivery processes.
- Build the technology capabilities, influence the team with innovative and creative ideas, develop proofs-of-concept to validate various approaches and assumptions
- Enable monitoring and alerting for micro-services and applications, from hardware and operating systems metrics to important business-level metrics.
- Provide BAU support and release management for the group digital projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITY
- Preferably a bachelor's degree in IT related discipline.
- At least 3 years of experience with AWS and/or Azure infrastructure setup
- Deep understanding of continuous integration and delivery with tools like Jira, Code Commit or similar
- Knowledge of monitoring and logging tools and stacks like DataDog, ELK, and others.
- Knowledge of Window servers, Linux systems, networking protocols, and UNIX shell.
- Experience with one of the major programming languages, preferably Nodejs and Python.
- Excellent listening, writing, and technical communication skills.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified / contacted.
For more information you can email Nicole Sichon in our Singapore office on Sara.Vu@teksystems.com quoting Job Reference Sara Vu 528837
or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/iBhGEQ/devops-engineer-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-15024127 Job Reference: Sara Vu 528837 EA Registration No.:
R1985504, Vu Thi Binh Minh Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544