Our client is a Global Investment Management Firm with offices in over 20 locations worldwide. To support their continuous growth and build out in Asia Pacific, they are currently hiring a forward-thinking and results-oriented Digital Business Manager/Product Owner for their digital business. This position is based in our Singapore office. The incumbent will be reporting to Digital Business Lead. In this role, he/she will be responsible for managing cross-functional projects across the end-to-end value chain of their Asset Management business, with a domain focus on Digital Wealth Management.
- Actively support business development effort on digital wealth management solution
- Formulate new ecosystem partnership within the region
- Manage projects and product development efforts, co-creation process with clients or business partners, responsible for end-to-end delivery of digital solution that tackles clients’ problem
- Work with the global product owner for the company API based digital advisory client solution to set up the digital business infrastructure and capability in Singapore and bring in local regulation and client requirements to the global team
- Leading project communications with our senior management teams and external partners
- Ability to work independently to identify areas for improvement based on Southeast Asia market understanding and formulate forward looking digital solutions
You should have: -
- Bachelor’s degree or above in technology or business discipline
- Relevant experience in wealth/investment management, product management, Application Programming Interface (API’s), and SaaS based products and technologies
- Strong business sense, especially on digital wealth and business development, yet understand the technical know-how and jointly work with programmers, developers to create out of the box API solution for clients/ partner business needs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to simplify complex topics, create and deliver effective presentations to engage senior stakeholders
- Experience in agile, hybrid and waterfall project management, business requirements documentation and end-to-end delivery of mobile/ SaaS technology products
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com or apply through the application system. Shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PERSOLKELLY Singapore Pte Ltd • RCB No. 200007268E EA License No. 01C4394 • EA Registration No. R1110345(Koh Boon Sien)