Digital S/W Eng Sr Analyst
Citibank Global Consumer Banking business focuses on leveraging Citi's deep global footprint to maximize consumer benefits while delivering a consistent and enhanced client-centric banking experience. The products and services under Citi's Consumer Banking include retail banking, wealth management, credit cards and loans for individual retail customers.
A great selection of these products and services has been developed to cater today's customer needs and lifestyle, and now more than ever before are enabled through Citi's digital channels. As we continue to provide with the most relevant products and services we not only look forward to being customer's bank of choice but also to talent's first choice.
The Consumer Technology division is embarking on a digitally served customer-centric journey and we call out for passionate professionals that want to make waves in the digital banking sector. This role offers abundant opportunities to further hone your technical expertise and obtain skills on the latest digital technology on web and mobile application. It offers exposure in the Planning phase of the Digital Roadmap, and allows to see through its execution to success. The candidate needs to constantly stay ahead of the technological curve, possessing excellent grasps of emerging technologies, so as to help develop cutting-edge digital applications for Citibank. Committed to continuously identify and implement architectural enhancements to improve performance, user experience, scalability, code quality, development productivity and reduction of cost of ownership. Devises detailed and impeccable master plans to ensure no breakage and interruption of services as Citibank upgrades its architecture. Collaborate with various stakeholders, such as Business Seniors and Technology Seniors, including Infrastructural organization to ensure the end-to-end integration and deployment of refreshed architecture
The Digital S/W Engineer Sr Analyst is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual. Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Passionate about technology, exhibiting high level of awareness for emerging technologies, as well as in-depth understanding of the technologies' opportunities and implication to Digital Banking.
- It is a huge advantage if the candidate is a full stack developer and an avid contributor in the Open Source community (e.g. Github) and/or Technology Knowledge Markets (e.g. Stack Overflow, Expert Exchange)
- Candidate must be strong in software architectural design and analytical skills
- Good hands-on experience in Cloud Deployment, including but not limited to Pivotal Cloud Foundry, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Netflix Spring Cloud
- Excellent hands-on experience in MicroService/API development, including but not limited to SpringBoot, Node.js and API Gateways
- Excellent hands-on experience in Client Side MVC development, including but not limited to HTML5, BackboneJS, Handlebars, ReactJS, ExtJS and AngularJS.
- Possesses high design principles in API signature designs to develop high quality applications with attention to details on UI/UX.
- Excellent technical design thinking; Good grasp of UI/UX concepts, able to propose and drive UI/UX changes, and able to present it in a simplified way
- Good understanding of Web Security, including OWASP Top 10 threats as well as their mitigation techniques
- Good experience in implementing and governing CI/CD processes, including Testing Automation
- Hands-on experience with NPM, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, Selenium, BrowserStack preferred
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience in practicing Agile Methodology
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate and influence various stakeholders involved in the Digital Transformation
- For each of the requirements, the candidate should be prepared to demonstrate the validity of the claims
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital development
- Bachelor and/or Masters in Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG ------------------------------------------------------
Time Type :Full time ------------------------------------------------------
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE .
To view the "EEO is the Law" poster CLICK HERE . To view the EEO is the Law Supplement CLICK HERE .
To view the EEO Policy Statement CLICK HERE .
To view the Pay Transparency Posting CLICK HERE .