Digital Sales Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 20 juin 18 2018-06-20
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
Key Roles and Responsibilities
As a member of the Singapore Retail Digital Banking Team, you will be required to manage Digital Sales and Analytics.
Key roles and responsibilities are to grow digital sales volume and mix while optimising digital acquisition costs per lead. This will involve managing Digital projects to build best-in-class digital on-boarding capabilities as well as leveraging on analytics to optimise Digital Sales funnel and identify Digital Sales opportunities.
You will be required to support the team in other digital related projects and initiatives. You will also be required to work closely with other stakeholders across different functions.
The strategic intent of the role covers several areas of responsibilities and is in particular responsible for the following:
- Drive Digital Sales to grow mix and volume of digital acquisitions vis-à-vis total acquisitions across all channels
- Regular discipline in leveraging Digital Analytics to track, monitor, analyse and report online sales funnel to identify opportunities to drive up digital sales for all Retail Banking Products
- Build and own a Digital Analytics framework across all digital products in collaboration Retail Analytics team - to help Digital Marketing, Product, Segments, Operations and Credit with periodic assessment of our collective performance followed by effective communication and execution of campaign and optimization efforts
- Drive digital acquisition and adoption campaigns with products and segments - track and provide feedback on campaign performance
- Understand and optimize all existing Digital Sales journeys and processes, and work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Credit, Tech and Group teams to craft new end-to-end Digital Sales Journey and Processes that maximize client experience and satisfaction
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Operations, Credit, Tech and Group teams to deliver best-in-class Digital On-boarding capabilities
- Support the Digital team lead on on-boarding projects and new digital platforms like RTOB, MyInfo, and National Digital ID which involves external API collaboration with Regulators and/or FinTech partners
- Deliver Retail Banking's vision of being 'Digital First' with world class web & mobile channels state of the art sales & servicing tools being used by as many retail clients as possible
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from a reputable university
- At least 3 years' experience in digital on-lines sales and adoption preferably from financial institution or e-commerce platform
- Digital campaign and project management experience
- Proven track record of driving sales and ROI
- Strong technical understanding of the Digital space and Digital products
- Knowledgeable in all digital technologies and emerging digital trends
- Commercial mindset and result-driven
- Exceptional analytical skills; experience and command on analytics platforms and tools
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good. Apply Now...