- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
Director, Cyber Strategy and Planning
- Lieu de travail : Singapour, Singapore
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Work directly with the Head, Cyber and Data Quality, COO for Cash and Client Access in Transaction Banking and senior ITO leadership to identify and drive the implementation of our cyber agenda including identifying and remediating key risks
- Work directly with the Head, Cyber and Data Quality, COO for Cash and Client Access in Transaction Banking and senior ITO leadership to identify and drive the implementation of our cyber agenda including identifying and remediating key risks
- To help co-ordinate and execute Business Strategy for Cyber including contingency and recovery planning
- To drive aspects of the change agenda required to execute business strategy. This may include ongoing initiatives, or new projects.
- To provide leadership on management, operational delivery and control, and governance over the business.
- Deliver critical analyses and recommendations to support decision making for senior management and governance committees
- Identify and independently drive strategic change initiatives to deliver on the cyber agenda for CIB, including but not limited to, defining mitigation approach to critical risks, improving the effectiveness of risk management frameworks, controls, and execution.
- Work with the Business Heads and COOs to highlight and resolve trade-offs between competing business investments and agendas.
- Drive a specific strategic cyber agenda for the Support functions, ensuring that it has a forward looking view.
- Improve communication across business, function and geography by ensuring key messages and initiatives are clear and impact is understood.
- Prepare papers or provide updates as requested by senior management or governance committees.
- Ensure appropriate project governance and delivery by representing the COO office in key project steering groups and working groups as required.
- Conceptualize and prepare strategic frameworks, discussion papers and MIS as required to enable strategic planning and improve management reporting.
- Prepare papers with critical analysis, recommendations, and/or updates as requested by TBMG or governance committees. Improve effectiveness of communication for change initiatives across business, function and geography.
- Enable effective product governance by helping continually optimise the group and country process.
- Other initiatives as required for broader Transaction Banking, on behalf of TB COO
We are committed to building a culture that fosters a diverse and inclusive environment that's free from bias, where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution. This is just one of our values that is expressed in our brand promise - here for good.