Our client is a well-known and globally established investment bank that is at a pivotal point in its APAC journey to implement a targeted operating model with efficiency and scalability in mind across the organisation. Collaborating with business partners and global counterparts this role will work to re-engineer, optimize and build an improvement pipeline, while embedding a culture of continuous improvement for the business. To succeed you will need to be a structured thinker to explain complex processes and act as the owner with the vision, initiative and drive to succeed.
Responsibilities (including and not limited to):
- Lead change with a passion for transformation
- Development of a new approach to project delivery and organisational capabilities by assessing the current structures and systems and successfully deliver newly developed approaches.
- Business partnership with key stakeholders
- Utilise proactive communication and project management techniques
- Keep up to date with industry-standard technology, with an understanding the organisation and how this will apply to the overall business.
- Embed a culture of change and continuous improvement articulate with a mindset to inspire, coach, create value and challenge the status quo
- Mitigate overall risk with established control frameworks to drive initiatives for change.
- Proven Track Record of delivering transformation change within the financial services industry
- Experience using industry methodology and practices
- Must possess executive-level communication skills
- Ability to drive stakeholder management toward desired outcomes