ED/SVP ,Corporate Planning, Mergers and Acquisitions ,Group Finance
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- DBS Bank Limited
- 17 nov. 17 2017-11-17
See job description for details
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions – whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the group head of Corporate Planning in strategizing and leading a team that is responsible for identifying, originating and executing strategic transactions. The job requires you to steer and provide advisory services to the Bank and its business groups, assisting Management and the Board in execution of strategic business decisions.
You will have the opportunity to lead a variety of assignments, including mergers & acquisitions where you will drive the strategy and action plans for the acquisition process. This entails origination, evaluation, valuation and pricing, structuring and negotiation, and post deal transformation. You will gain in-depth exposure to the breadth of our regional business and the complexity of our operations and products.
You will ensure the function operates within the approved risk appetite framework.
- Degree in Finance or Business
- Over 12 years of relevant working experience in the banking/financial industry
- Possesses domain experience in strategy planning, mergers and acquisitions acquired within a corporate strategy function, strategy consultancy or preferably investment banking.
- Strong strategic and business acumen including solid understanding and application of corporate finance principles (accounting and legal)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills. Adept at forging strong relationships with target sellers/buyers, external intermediaries and senior stakeholders.
- Lead and build best-in-class corporate advisory team.
- Lead large scale projects that span functions, markets and multiple internal and external stakeholder groups.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.