- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
- Analyse user requirement and perform impact analysis on EDW data marts impact changes.
- Produce Functional Specification Document and work with user to sign off.
- Work with other IT team to drive data mapping exercise from source system to target systems.
- Work in Bank's Enterprise Data Warehouse platform to support of various business intelligence solutions including Finance, Risk, Marketing and Regulatory reporting.
- Review test plan/scenarios, conduct and support testing.
- Work with relevant parties such as Project Managers, Infrastructure team, Business users and vendors during project execution and implementation
- Participate in project meetings and identify issues to be resolved
- Degree in computer science or related field
- 4 years of similar working experience working in Data Ware House.
- Hands on experience in data mapping and data modelling, on Teradata FSLDM in the financial industry.
- Some ETL experience is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment