EDW Test Analyst– Application & Infrastructure Services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage Enterprise Data Warehouse testing projects.
- Have strong financial domain knowledge and is up to date with regulatory requirements
- Work with Project Manager, System Analyst, Business Analyst, and testing vendor to define and agree on testing strategy, scope and coverage.
- Prepares test deliverables such as Test cases, Test plans, Requirement Traceability Matrix, Closure reports, daily and weekly status reports.
- Performs test execution and monitor progress of test execution to ensure meeting testing timeline.
- Track and manage defects throughout the test period until closure and sign off testing phase (SIT / UAT).
- Conduct Defect management meeting with development vendors/internal teams.
- Experience in Hadoop/ Big Data testing
- Solution upcoming projects to provide the testing cost for those initiatives.
- Exposure in both Agile and Waterfall model
*LI-LJY Qualifications Requirements
- Strong testing domain in Enterprise Data Ware housing experience is a MUST. Preferably in Teradata and have FSLDM knowledge.
- Strong in SQL query and Unix
- Good in troubleshooting and identifying root cause
- At least 6 years of testing experience specializing in banking domain and data warehouse.
- Good knowledge of SDLC processes, testing methodology and techniques
- Familiarity of using testing tools such as HP ALM and Jira
- Experience in using scheduling tool for batch execution
- Experience in scoping of testing effort with new requirement given
- Having exposure to environment management will be an advantage
- Good vendor management skills
- ISTQB/ISEB certifications is an advantage
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) skills, able to work independently and as a team player
- Candidate needs to have technical skill listed in table below:
ETL & Reporting Tools
IBM Web sphere Data stage, Informatica, Talend
Teradata, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server
Exposure to Data Modeling required