ELK ElasticSearch Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 12 juil. 18 2018-07-12
As an Elastic/ELK Engineer, you will be in charge of building and maintaining a centralized logs platform for integrating/onboarding apps on that platform.
Role and responsibilities include:
- Working within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications.
- Designing and implementing appropriate centralized logs environments for those applications and provide production support.
- Influencing other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting Logging best practices.
- Redesigning legacy applications for log standardization (and correlation).
- Automating the provisioning of environments: cooking up some recipes with Ansible, and deploying environments using containers.
- Designing and developing automation workflows that builds the centralized logs platform.
- Troubleshooting problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimizing impact to our customers.
- Participating in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support.
- Representing production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities.
- Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment.
- Identifying reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to remediate using the problem management process.
The candidate must have or be:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- At least 2+ years of hands-on experience with ELK stack : ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana
- At least 1+ years of hands-on experience with Ansible and Docker
- Background in Linux / Unix Administration
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Knowledge of Serena, Redis, Mongo DB etc is a plus