- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Citibank NA
ESST Data Fabric IT Business Senior Analyst Singapore
ESST Data Fabric IT Business Senior Analyst Singapore
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18028449
Overview of Citi:
Citi, the world leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and a presence in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions worldwide. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Citi enables clients to achieve their strategic financial objectives by providing them with cutting-edge ideas, best-in-class products and solutions, and unparalleled access to capital and liquidity.
- Markets Data team is building the next generation Data fabric to solve for Business, Analytics and growing regulatory needs. Vast amounts of data assets have been accumulated through the years. Data fabric built on emerging technologies will facilitate the data being inspected, cleansed, transformed for support decision-making
- This job involves being part of a dynamic team and contributing towards software development of core components within the next generation Big Data Platform. The ideal candidate will have an eye for building and optimizing data systems and will work closely with our systems architects, data scientists, and analysts to help direct the flow of data within the pipeline and ensure consistency of data delivery and utilization across multiple projects
The Decision Support Framework (DSF)
- Responsible for the provision of real-time and historical market and order analytics.
- The DSF team is primarily focused in the niche big data technology, KDB+, developing, implementing and maintaining such solutions.
- This position is for a developer within the APAC Decision Support Framework development team. The main objective of the role is development, implementation and support of a range of Trading Analytics applications including pre trade, post trade and market data analytics. Significant development in the KDB "Q" language is part of the role. It is also required the candidate has basic understanding the other open source languages like Java and Big data frameworks primarily running on Unix and Linux OS.
- The role will encompass a level of client liaison in Globally in order to define business requirements, and to ensure a consistent global approach is taken to meet long term strategic system roadmap needs in these areas. An important aspect of the role will be to participate in all the global technology projects.
The role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Work closely with the technological partners and Business to develop applications related analytics and Business data analysis
- Analyze and develop and Implement Technical solutions
- Adaptability, tailoring testing solutions to constantly evolving requirements
- Collaborate with Business and Support teams to clarify specs, raise issues/concerns and identify risks throughout the software development life cycle
- Ability to read through Business requirements and construct application in KDB/Java individually or as group
- Foster a spirit of innovation and collaboration in regards to development. Actively contribute to ongoing process improvement to help streamline the development life cycle
- Collaborate and partner closely with program managers, development leads, test leads and production support teams to ensure that software is tested to highest quality
- Be an active participant in engineering excellence in continuous improvement of dev ops area that will result in productivity increase for the group
Candidate has the opportunity to be a major contributor to the Citi Markets Data Strategy and contribute towards the goal of increasing revenue using key metrics for decision making. The candidate will work with bright and innovative individuals both on the business and technology side and the successful candidate can make a significant difference to the business performance.
- 5-8 years of experience within the technology or banking industry
- Experience of developing supporting q/KDB+ solutions
- Extensive experience in developing automated testing solutions for both for GUI and non-GUI testing.
- Strong knowledge of full software development and testing lifecycle.
- q/KDB+ programming language experience
- Strong development lifecycle understanding and capability
- Skilled in the use of industry standard functional Test tools e.g. JIRA
- Scripting (Shell)
- Unix (preferably Linux)
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent quantitative field and 5-8 years of experience
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of industry standard Testing tools
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Must demonstrate initiative to react to changing priorities
- Self-motivated individual and creative thinker who will take ownership and accountability
- As well as a competitive salary and consideration for a yearly discretionary bonus Citi offer
- 23 days paid annual leave
- Medical insurance with Aviva Healthcare
- In addition, we offer a competitive maternity, paternity and adoption leave scheme and employees also have the option (provided they have a student loan from the Student Loan Company) to divert saver and company match contributions to their student loan. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer employees a number of lifestyle benefits including; on site restaurant and coffee shops, online shopping and concierge service and subsidized clubs and societies
- Our select benefit package offers you the opportunity to customize your benefits according to your own lifestyle preferences and includes corporate discounts, memberships and a range of additional extras
- Our vast range of diversity networks and on site multi faith room demonstrates Citi's commitment to growing a diverse workforce