Ecommerce Federal Support Analyst
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 22 sept. 17
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when supporting others? Are you looking to work in a fast paced dynamic environment? We're looking for someone like that to:
– provide continuity and stability across the production environment as part of a global 24x7 support organization
– resolve production issues in a timely manner to minimize impact
– prioritize, coordinate and plan changes to the production environment to ensure problem free releases
– plan and participate in disaster recovery and business continuity exercises
– work within a dynamic and continuously improving environment whilst ensuring uptime and availability of the application
– review and influence design, architecture, standards and methodologies across the application and infrastructure technology stack
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Ecommerce Federal Support team in Singapore. We are part of the Global Production Services group and provide 24*7 world class operational support to both internal & external UBS NEO clients. The Singapore team is part of a global team located in London, Singapore, Sydney, New York and Weehawken.
Your experience and skills
– minimum 3 years of experience in supporting mission critical applications preferably in a financial domain– strong understanding of networking, middleware and messaging technologies
– scripting and programming skills
– experience of automated application deployments in a highly distributed production environment
– ITIL experience with a minimum ITIL Foundation qualification
– exceptional analytical abilities coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
– a confident communicator and have excellent command of both written and spoken English
– able to accommodate periodic on-call and out-of-hours duties
– flexible, hands-on and proactive
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.