Email Hygiene Engineer
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hydrogen Group
- 07 déc. 18
My client, a well-known global organization specialising in Information Technology services is looking to build a large team of professionals for multiple high profile initiatives in Singapore.
- Mimimum 3 years IT experience with 2 years supporting large scale Messaging environment
- Level 2 or Level 3 support for Mail Hygiene Operations
- Need to know Cisco Ironport / Cisco ESA in supporting operations
- Solid analytical skills with the ability to solve complex technical problems.
- Ability to be an individual contributor as well as part of a team.
- Ability to provide needed written documentation and knowledge transfer to customers during and after project implementations.
Experience with any of the following products required:
- Cisco network security design, configuration, and tuning of Cisco security appliances
- Good understanding of VPN (site-to-site, remote access client, IPSec, IKE, tunnels between firewalls, routers, tunnel modes, SSL/clientless/AnyConnect,)
- ASA/FTD firewalls and FWSMs (NAT, ACL configuration, IPSec and SSL VPN, configuration of IPS, IPS appliances and in-line modules, tuning alerts)
- SourceFire / FireSight / AMP
- Network Access Control (NAC) / Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) integration with wired data, wireless infrastructure, and VPN, as well as posture and client provisioning
- Content security (Cisco/Ironport ESA/WSA/Cloud/OpenDNS/Umbrella) security testing
- Working knowledge of routing protocols, switching, firewall configuration, security best practices, etc.
Optional but recommended:
- Certification: Cisco Email Security or equivalent (Fireeye, Trend etc)
- Relevant industry certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CEH)
- Experience with project deliverables/operations background
Consultant Name: Joanne Cerna
Ea Reg No. R1762071
EA Registration Number: R1762071
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA Licence Number: 16S8140