- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL Lead (Teradata & Big Data Hadoop)
Enterprise Data Warehouse ETL Lead (Teradata & Big Data Hadoop)Job Description:
ETL Lead with hands on experience in Teradata, Big Data Hadoop, IBM DataStage, UNIX and ODI. Candidate will be responsible for manage & providing technical guidelines to the ETL team and support to data marts of enterprise banking business data warehouse environment. He/She able to interpretation of business needs into functional requirements and the management of the entire data lifecycle to create IT deliverables. Manage & adopted BI/Data Warehousing methodologies and standards to meet the financial and investment information requirements, with an eye towards key performance metrics management and responsible of delivering the business SLA's.
- As an ELT lead will be responsible for architectural direction for the delivery of Business Intelligence solution with excellent Communication skills
- Analyze, troubleshoot, rectify and resolve ETL related issues
- Produces ETL design guidelines to ensure a manageable ETL infrastructure for the BI system
- Worked with systems engineering team to plan and deploy new Hadoop environments and expand existing Hadoop clusters and Capacity Planning
- Identify and resolving performance bottlenecks in various levels like source and target mappings
- Individual will assist with analysis of reports and determining best fit within existing systems
- Individual should be able to understand/recommend the end to end solution including the architecture aspects
- Must be ready to work with vendor team to support, SLA based environment, with on-call model, involving handling of critical issues
- Provide support to banking data warehouse applications and Datamarts and responsible to manage the internal and external system audit
- Provide support on ETL/ELT architecture and design fundamentals including transformation techniques, error handling techniques, etc. huge value of data
- Responsible to deliver the system daily/monthly SLAs
- Hands on experience in managing the vendor team
- Very good knowledge of Teradata 15 database (Hands on)
- Very good exposure to Teradata Data warehouse concepts, Normalization and De-normalization concepts
- Experience in ETL methodology
- Proficient in RDMBMS concepts, preferably with Teradata database
- Experience in Big Data technology stack includes, HDFS, Map Reduce, YARN, Hive, Oozie, Spark, Flume, HCatalog, Sqoop, HBase, Kafka
- Experience in design and deployment of system architecture with broad understanding of the components of Hadoop and Hadoop-ecosystem architecture
- Strong understanding of Hadoop security concepts and implementations (Ranger).
- Good Understanding of the complete SDLC process
- Effective problem-solving skills and outstanding interpersonal skills. Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment. Driven to meet deadlines. Ability to learn and use new technologies quickly.
- Good writing & verbal communication skills using English as a language and should be able to express thoughts, technical-topics in clear & concise manner
Strong Experience on following
- Candidate should have domain knowledge in Financial/Banking domain.
- At least 8+ years' experience in FS-LDM model with good understanding in transformation rules.
- Strong experience in Teradata/ODI & IBM DataStage.
- 2+ years of experience in BIG DATA Hadoop Administration
- Technical knowledge of BI functions and data modeling
- Ability to work in Team and Independent. Ability to work in fast paced environments