Leading quant fund are recruiting for their Singapore office for quant researchers with a strong background in alpha research.
- Conduct original quantitative alpha signal research
- Manage all aspects of the research process, including data analysis, alpha signal discovery, backtesting, trading idea generation, alpha signal/portfolio analysis and the management of production code
- Evaluate new datasets for alpha potential
- Follow, digest, analyze and improve upon the latest academic research
- 2+ years of research experience in Equities.
- PhD in economics, mathematics, statistics, physics, computer science, operations research, or another quantitative discipline.
- Programming in any of the following: R, Python, or C++.
- Experience with SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new methodologies to alpha generation.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively within a team.
- Strong desire to deliver high quality results in a timely fashion.
- Willingness to take ownership of his/her work.
Please send a PDF resume to email@example.com