- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- OCBC Bank
Events Management Director / Associate Director (AVP)
Events Management Director / Associate Director (AVP)OCBC Bank, Singapore's iconic local bank, second largest financial services group in Southeast Asia by assets. With a network of over 580 branches and representative offices in 18 countries and regions, we are one of the world's most highly rated banks, with an Aa1 rating from Moody's. We are consistently ranked among the World's Top Safest Banks by Global Finance and has been named Best Managed Bank in Singapore and the Asia Pacific by The Asian Banker.
OCBC Bank has been supporting businesses for over 80 years, our industry expertise, strong regional network and innovative banking solutions have helped businesses achieve their ambitions across their business life cycle. Our successful partnerships with SMEs have earned us accolades across the region and we have been named Asia Best SMEs bank by Euromoney Awards for Excellence and Asia Best Small Business Bank by The Asian Banker in 2018.
We are looking for a dynamic Events Management marketer to join our Global Commercial Banking Division. To be successful in this role, you must have a high degree of creativity, have a passion for data driven marketing and must be an excellent storyteller. You will create memorable, one-of-a-kind experiences for all our external and internal events, in both physical and virtual formats.
1. Develop strategy and define roadmap for execution for both internal and external events that support business development, business transformation and positive customers relations.
2. Lead, plan and execute events of different scales in various format (such as TED style, Formal Business Summits, Awards Presentation etc.) in a constructive manner for -
a. Internal events - foster collective sharing and develop a sense of belonging and unity
b. External events - make our brand tangible, human and sharable
3. Ensure post events measurement against ROI model and define success KPIs and maintain events dashboard
4. Identify opportunities for our spokespersons and build a community of speakers, experts and ambassadors
5. Generate a proactive agenda, on-going content calendar and communication plan that can raise the visibility of our key messages
6. Partner with corporate communication to define key messages and ensure social outreach that achieves engagement
7. Create events content such as videos, presentation and any related creative assets
1. More than 6 years of related Events Management and experience
2. Digital marketing experience advantageous
3. Excellent fluency in spoken and written English and Chinese
4. Strong planner, macro & detail oriented, with excellent project management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
5. Experience working with multiple vendors and event management agencies
6. Tenacious with a can-do attitude and be self-motivated
7. Ability to interact with different levels including senior leadership
8. Able to multi task and work under time pressure and adapt quickly to changing priorities in an ambiguous environment