- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- UBS AG
- 13 déc. 17
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly? We're looking for someone like that who can provide administrative support to Global UHNW Greater China country team. You'll:
– provide organizational support, including the ordering of supplies and equipment, organization of travel arrangements and team events
– coordinate various internal and external communications and follow up with team members on pending items
– manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel and client meetings
– administer filing systems and archive documents for the team
– review and handle incoming and outgoing emails and phone calls
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in Wealth Management team in Singapore supporting a diverse team of professional Client Advisors focusing on Global UHNW clients in Greater China market.
Your experience and skills
– 5-10 years of administrative experience in a fast-paced, global environment
– demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
– able to work flexible hours, when needed
– fluent in English and Chinese
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.