- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Experian Singapore
- 22 mai 19
This role provides secretarial support to Senior Executives as well as assistance to other team members in the department. Candidate is required to handle details of a confidential, critical nature and requires a broad working knowledge of secretarial & administrative duties. The role also entails the candidate to apply some judgment in resolving routine problems or making recommendations.
- Primary function consists of providing secretarial support to Managing Director.
- Provide T&E support to regular travelers in Mohan's Leadership team and as well as admin/ Office management support to the X Labs team.
- Co-ordinate the arrangement of meetings rooms, notify relevant attendees.
- Co-ordinate and book travel arrangements on behalf of the Directors, arranging accommodation, currency, directions etc as required.
- Co-ordination of regular meetings between Managing Directors and direct reports, including an awareness of direct reports availability.
- Collate information, ensuring appropriate meeting papers, supporting documents, maps/directions, estimated journey times, parking arrangements, list of attendees are distributed to all attendees.
- Arrange and coordinate conference or video calls.
- Meet and greet visitors, including collection from reception etc.
- Preparation of digital copies of documents.
- Maintain filing system so that documents can be found quickly and easily when required.
- Produce accurate documentation, presentation material and personal correspondence in timely manner, meeting tight deadlines when necessary.
- Generate standard or ad hoc reports.
- Prepares presentations from specific instructions.
- Prepares expense reports for Managing Directors.
- Ensure all purchase orders are processed through the correct corporate procedure.
- Co-ordinate and monitor all relevant invoices or internal approval forms (e.g. staff requisitions), by obtaining full authorization.
- Manage communications across several time zones in order to enable effective communication with other senior managers, PAs and clients.
- May assist in new employee on-boarding logistics and set up.
- Management of all incoming/outgoing communication on behalf of the Managing Directors by filtering and responding as appropriate to manage expectations of internal and external clients to ensure a timely response.
- Timely escalation of urgent and technical matters to the Managing Directors or appropriate area of the business.
- Facilities/ Office Management
- Provide direction & support to the Singapore Office Administrator on and as required basis.
- Participate in organisation of employee/social committee events.
The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, efficient, dependable and a collaborative team player with a positive "can do" professional attitude. If you have a sense of humor, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a positive outlook; this just may be the right role for you.