About FengHe Fund Management
We are a leading Asian investment firm with more than USD1.5bn assets under management.
For details, please visit our website www.fenghegroup.com.
• Executive calendar management, including conference calls, and schedule meetings including booking of meeting rooms.
• Executive travel planning, including visa application, calendaring, scheduling, and meeting preparation and prioritization.
• Manage private finance and banking matters, and personal family concierge services.
• Manage business expense reports and office administrative matters.
• Organise annual investor conference and family investment council meetings.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• Basic competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant, Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
Qualified applicants should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. All data will be used for recruitment purposes only.