We are currently supporting a global, investment management firm in identifying an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Singapore team immediately. This EA will provide admin support to the PE Asia team as well as general office management responsibilities. The firm has offices in locations such as New York, London, Middle East & Singapore.
- Provide support to Senior Management on confidential subjects
- Internal - manage meetings, agendas and diaries as well as the preparation of letters, reports and various documents on behalf of Senior Management
- Exernal - co-ordinate meetings with clients and other contacts
- Manage incoming telephone queries
- Attend internal Managment meetings to take meeting notes and ownership of following up on actions and deadlines
- Welcome and provide general support to visiting clients and Senior staff members
- Maintain upkeep of office equipment, maintenance agreements and contracts, office supplies and the relationships with service providers
- Manage travel arrangements for Senior Management
- Establish a document filing system
- Assist in the maintenance of databases such as SharePoint, SalesForce, Financial institutions, etc.
- Undertake special projects, as and when required
- Degree / Professional Qualification from a reputable educational institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent time management
- Presentable and posessing a positive, 'can-do' attitude
Should you meet the requirements of the role and would like to apply for this EA position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.