Experience Designer - 3D
The Experience Design Team is an award winning creative team that uses design as a problem-solving tool to enhance our customers' banking experience. The team covers a variety of design disciplines including visual communications, UX/UI, space, products, and furniture.
As part of the team, your role will be to manage the design of OCBC's physical customer experiences. You will need to work with the bank's various departments to better understand our customers and to provide guidance for external design partners.
• Ideate, develop, and execute physical design solutions while assessing customer and other business needs (eg. branch banking, marketing, business transformation).
• Manage vendors (design partners, specialist firms, & contractors) through briefing, quotations, prototyping, and execution.
• Develop and manage the branch design guidebook.
• Work with the design team to create a healthy culture of collaboration. Qualifications
• Degree or diploma in Industrial Design, Interior Architecture, or equivalent with a focus on physical interactions.
• Ability to understand and review technical drawings through 2D & 3D design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhino 3D, V-Ray).
• Good verbal and visual communication skills including sketching ability to illustrate design concepts and solutions.
• Self-motivated and able to work well independently while being comfortable to engage other departments.
• Familiar with industry and marketplace trends in retail, interiors, materials, finishings, & manufacturing techniques.
• Minimum of 2 years relevant design experience.
• Comfortable working in a banking environment.