FCC AML Investigation Quality Assurance Manager - Financial Crime Risk
- Singapour, Singapore
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 10 janv. 18 2018-01-10
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Financial Crime Risk is a Global Function that brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at HSBC and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. The function has been set up in a way that enables us to build on our achievements in managing financial crime risk effectively across the bank and continue to strengthen financial crime detection, anti-money laundering, sanctions and anti-bribery and corruption compliance.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as FCC AML Investigation Quality Assurance Manager.
In this role, you will
- Perform quality assurance review in accordance with AML policies and departmental procedures within established timeframes
- Produce reports containing quality assurance results and associated metrics using established procedures
- Maintain current knowledge of regulations applicable to the business, any business changes as well as pertinent internal regulatory policy and procedural changes
- Provide insight into quality gaps discovered as part of the quality assurance process and ensure these gaps are communicated to appropriate management and business owners
- Analyze information gathered to develop recommendations for improvement and changes in current policies
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with monitoring and investigations units, as applicable
- Be able to work both independently and in team oriented contexts
- Provide feedback and recommendations to management to contribute to improved quality and efficiency of area activities
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the HSBC brand
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance or accounting
- Experience in banking audit or compliance, with background in AML investigation preferred
- AML compliance knowledge and awareness relating to money laundering, crime, and terrorism
- Operational knowledge of banking products and financial markets
- Good logical, analytical, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A98I
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited