FI RM - Associate/ Senior Associate
- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Morgan McKinley Singapore
- 17 juil. 18 2018-07-17
FI RM - Associate/ Senior Associate
Our client is European Bank, looking to hire a FI RM, min 3-6 years experience assist a team of Relationship Directors and Relationship Managers based in Singapore in managing a broad and varied portfolio of Asian, UK, European and US financial institutions clients (Banks/Non-bank FIs)
Please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
CORE PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
- Financial Institutions ("FI") is a coverage business within Commercial Banking operating across the UK, Europe, North America and Asia. FI is responsible for the overall management of relationships with Financial Institutions clients, and consists of various sectors - (a) Banks, (b) Investors & Intermediaries, (c) Insurance & Specialist Finance, (d) Financial Sponsors, Regulatory Response - Financial Institutions is a core business for the Commercial Bank.
- The successful candidate will assist a team of Relationship Directors and Relationship Managers based in Singapore in managing a broad and varied portfolio of Asian, UK, European and US financial institutions clients in sectors mentioned above. The relationship team will be marketing products and services of the bank in Asia in order to achieve an acceptable level of profit, risk and return in line with agreed business plans.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to provide relationship and coverage support as required by the Relationship Directors in Singapore and the Headquarter (HQ) office, helping deliver a suite of products from the HQ to Asian clients.
- Sector knowledge while advantageous is not a prerequisite; we are looking for a highly motivated, organized individual who is keen to develop their relationship management skills and progress themselves further through professional qualifications.
- Work experience in a banking environment, like Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking or Investment Banking would be a plus for this role.
- Knowledge of Banking products is desirable, however we will provide relevant training on the job. The successful candidate will have regular exposure to wholesale banking products including Financial Markets products [FX, Deposits, Fixed Income, Debt Securities, FX and Interest Rate derivatives], Transaction Banking products [Trade Finance, Guarantees, Clearing services] and Lending Products [Bilateral Loans, Syndicated Loans]
KEY CAPABILITIES, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
- Work closely with the Relationship team to deliver relationship management across the client base including the preparation of PowerPoint pitch books and client-focused marketing materials.
- Keep abreast of, and update, the Relationship Team on client, sector and macroeconomic updates in a timely manner.
- Proficiency with the creation and maintenance of spreadsheets and databases.
- Work collaboratively with the Bank's Service Delivery/ Client Management teams to ensure we meet our client's day to day operational banking requirements.
- Foster a relationship with the Credit team based in HQ to ensure alignment with Financial Institutions client strategy.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of business/account/ sector plans and reporting for the sector in order to meet customer profitability requirements and business objectives.
- Work alongside the Relationship Managers and Relationship Directors to negotiate terms and conditions of credit facilities and services after consulting with all relevant product partners and prepare proposals in order to seek approval.
- Liaise with product partners across the Bank to bring appropriate products and services to clients and thus maximise the potential for overall business returns.
- Manage any changes to systems, processes and working practices in order to achieve operational improvement.
- Ensure legal and other documentation is compliant with credit sanction, Bank and Regulatory policy in order to minimise risk
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Delivering Results
- Managing Relationships
- Planning & Organizing
- Knowledge of Business Systems and Tools.
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1655928
License Name: Dang Vu Van Thanh