- Singapour, Singapore Singapour Singapore SG
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Michael Page , Numéro de Licence EA : 98C5473
- 16 juil. 18 2018-07-16
They are looking for a go getter who is hungry to learn, able to analyse their business to provide insights, influence, impact and involvement so as to grow the whole business together.
Leading commodity trading business, has global presence and more than 70,000 employees over the world.
- FP and A role - Timely review of Management information system (MIS) with a detailed analysis and insights on the accounts/reports as prepared by SHARED SERVICE CENTER as well as received from overseas subsidiaries.
- Driving Business performance through business analysis and business review with the different legal entities.
- Controllership role by reviewing the various elements of assets/liabilities, such as overdue debtors, stock etc. as well play a key role as Risk Manger for the Business Unit.
- Actively participate in the preparation of the annual budgets, comparison of actual performance against the budget, identifying and analysing variance, devise and monitor the implementation of necessary actions.
- Acca or CPA with 8-10 Years of Experience.
- Managed full set of management accounts and good functional skills on accounting and analytics
- Having worked in a multi-cultural and multi geography organisation, (exposure in a Matrix Structure is preferred)
- Key Strengths ~ Financial Concepts and Analysis, Interacting with Business Managers and work on Business Partnering, Team Player and ability to Manage Different Stakeholders, Value or commercial Bent of mind or aptitude. Having worked in a sap Environment would be a good advantage and with a control focus.
- Exposure to derivatives accounting and future trades commodities would be an added advantage
- Fire in the belly and keen interest to learn and grow
- Team player with good written/oral communication
- Confident personality
- Consistency in the previous jobs (not a job hopper)
- Self-motivated with an ability to get things done, without reporting lines
- Able to apply good judgement on when to escalate, persuade, influence the stake holders
- Able to work with top commodity trading business
- Strong brand name
- Incumbent is second to the business unit CFO
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Wei Kher Wong on +65 6416 9967