Our client, one of the reowned HFT firm in Singpoare is looking for a highly motivated FPGA Developer to join our team either in Singapore or Vietnam.
- Working with a culturally diverse tech team that designs, develops and optimizes FPGA solutions for automated trading systems
- Possess good communication skills; apart from communicating within team members, the incumbent has to work with traders to define requirements and come up with innovative, efficient and smart trading solutions
- Possess good technical skills and experience in FPGA development. Industry experience is ideal but not a prerequisite.
- Embraces learning and innovation; research on new technologies and new hardware platforms
- Bsc or Masters in Computer Science / Computer Engineering or the equivalent
- Strong FPGA design experience
- Experience on timing closure design
- Good understanding of the FPGA design cycle
- Experience on SystemVerilog/Verilog programming
- Strong experience on FPGA development tools (Altera or Xilinx) and simulation tools (Modelsim, …)
- Demonstrated experience on Hardware-software codesign and High Level Synthesis
- Good knowledge on network protocols, specially Ethernet, ARP, IP, TCP and UDP
- Familiarity with scripting languages like bash scripts, Tcl, python, perl
- Good knowledge of technical architecture design, including tools and components, to reasonably argue for and against all components in that architecture